Perfect adult electric toothbrush, makes an innovative change to traditional manual toothbrush, and opens up a new experience of tooth cleaning!
We have designed different types of electric toothbrushes for different consumer groups. You can choose the right electric toothbrush according to your needs. Each electric toothbrush has its own characteristics: humanization design and ease of use.
Innovate the traditional manual toothbrush, open a new experience of cleaning teeth
Under the consumer trend of focusing on health, electric toothbrushes are becoming more popular. Perfct Adult Sonic Electric Toothbrush, innovating the traditional manual toothbrush, opens a new experience of cleaning teeth! We have designed different types of electric toothbrushes for different consumer groups. You can choose the right electric toothbrush according to your needs. Each toothbrush has its own characteristics with user-friendly design, which is easy and safe to use.
· Mainstream magnetic levitation motors on the market, with big-name quality assurance;
· 35,000 vibrations per minute, high cleaning power can be easily achieved;
· Creative inserting method of bristles makes it possible to clean teeth in all directions and leave zero dead ends;
· Multi-level care modes to meet different needs;
· Wireless charging give s you a new experience of smart life;
· IPX7 waterproof, which is safer and more secure;
1.Install the brush head Put the brush head firmly into the toothbrush shaft until the brush head is snapped into place with the metal shaft.
2. Adjust the softness of the bristles with warm water:
warm water: soft;
cold water: moderate;
ice water: slightly hard.
It is highly recommended for first time users to soak in warm water (below 40℃) before use! The bristles after soaking in warm water are very soft and smooth, and it feels very comfortable to brush, so use 2~5 times to get used to, the softness of the bristles will be decided according to your preference.
3. How to squeeze toothpaste: Can be used with any brand of toothpaste. Squeeze the appropriate amount of toothpaste vertically against the middle of the brush bristles. To avoid splashing toothpaste, it is best to squeeze toothpaste before turning on the power.
4. How to brush teeth effectively: When brushing, set the brush head by the thinnest incisor. Let the teeth get caught in the middle of the bristles pulling back and forth with moderate force. After the toothpaste foams, turn on the electric switch and after the brush head vibrates with moderate force, move the toothbrush back and forth from the incisors to the back teeth to clean all the teeth! In general, the use of electric toothbrush brushing each time only two minutes to play a thorough cleaning effect.
5. How to use tongue scraper: After brushing your teeth, it is best to use the tongue scraping prongs on the back of the brush head to scrape the tongue to achieve a thorough tongue cleaning effect.
6. To avoid foam splashing, please turn off the toothbrush power before removing it from your mouth.
7. How to clean toothbrush bristles: After each brushing, put the brush head into water, turn on the electric switch, gently shake it a few times, and then tap the brush head to wash the foreign matter and toothpaste left on the bristles.
The bristles of adult electric toothbrushes are more time consuming if they are in a rotating motion and need to stay on each tooth surface for a period of time, taking into account 3 tooth surfaces, in order to achieve the purpose of cleaning teeth. Therefore, you need to have enough patience when using an adult electric toothbrush to really clean your teeth. If you just put the toothbrush in your mouth without moving it up and down in a synchronized manner, it also cannot thoroughly clean the germs in the special areas of the teeth such as the sockets, gum grooves and gaps, which can also cause dental diseases. Proper use of electric toothbrush does have the effect of removing plaque and preventing dental caries and periodontitis, but these effects are no different from those of ordinary toothbrushes. The electric toothbrush only changes the way people brush their teeth, but it does not completely replace the role of teeth cleaning. Only a lot of people in manual brushing, due to improper way, brushing too strong, easy to cause unnecessary damage to teeth and gums, and electric toothbrush can reduce this damage, will play a massage effect on the tooth bed. But the adult electric toothbrush if used in the wrong way, but will cause damage to the teeth. Usually with ordinary toothbrushes are actively brushing up and down, that is, vertical brush. The adult electric toothbrush vibrates at a relatively fixed frequency and strength, and rotates on the tooth surface similar to a horizontal brush, which may cause some wear and tear on the teeth, and may cause periodontitis in severe cases. If the teeth themselves are not good, such as suffering from gingivitis, periodontitis, it is best not to choose electric toothbrushes. The frequency and strength of electric toothbrushes are fixed, and because children cannot grasp the appropriate method of use for a while, it is easy to damage the tender gums, causing symptoms such as redness and swelling of the gums, and also causing severe wear and tear on the teeth, and in severe cases, periodontitis, leading to tooth loss.
1. Consider whether the size of the electric brush head is suitable. Children and adults have different electric brush heads, according to personal habits, open degree, mouth size and other factors to choose the right brush head. There are also toothbrushes on the bristles, some people like a little softer, there are also harder. According to personal preferences to choose the right brush head.
2.The number of times the toothbrush rotates per minute, the more times it rotates, the stronger the cleaning ability. High-speed electric toothbrush vibration frequency can even reach 31,000 times per minute, but the price will also be relatively expensive. In addition to the rotation speed, there is a choice of strength, multiple strength options to help choose the best brushing strength.
3. Multifunctional choice of best toothbrush for . Adult electric toothbrush is not only the function of cleaning teeth, but also help to treat gingivitis, relieve gum redness, brush timing. Prompt oral health information and so on multi-function. Whether you need these functions can also be selected according to personal needs.
4. charging method, adult electric toothbrush has a variety of types such as direct-flush, battery charging, hybrid. Choose an electric toothbrush according to the convenience of charging in your own restroom. Dentists recommend that each brush should be up to 2 minutes to effectively clean oral bacteria. Combining an electric toothbrush with automatic and manual collaborative hybrid brushing is better for maximizing cleaning purposes.